Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Web hosting

Sunday, October 16, 2011

7 Reasons Why You'll Never Experience Success

People have different perception of how to define success, moreover, rules of achieving it are also many. Some say if you want to be successful; do what you love doing, others says determination is the key and still others claim something between or something I haven't mentioned while I would rather say that there are some reasons which may not allow you to be successful in your venture.

Well, I have been talking of personal branding, reputation growth and development with all these aimed at how you get the most out of your life.
I wrote this article in respond to what control or hinder people from attaining what they dream of. Among ourselves, there are individuals who have done all they can just to be successful but failed, and still, are others who with little or no efforts make it to the top. The key differentiators are the following 7 reasons that will never allow you, I or anyone to be successful.


1. Pessimism define your destiny


To my Apsense readers who read Pessimism Vs Optimism, I chose pessimism. If you are new, read this first and check the other article at Apsense later.
As I said in that article, creativity, productivity and the ability to take risk are the key factors that makes one a real achiever and better person e.g. A successful entrepreneur.

Pessimism has half of it which is good that is good pessimism and the other is bad pessimism, the bad one is what I want to reiterate once more. I want to make it clear that pessimism strangles the key factors of individual success that I mentioned above(creativity, productivity and your abilities). If you allow pessimism to take over those, then, it is going to define your destiny.

Get this clear; where you spend the most is where you will have the most. If your mind is filled with pessimism, you'll have the most of it and I want to caution you earlier. Someone may say how about being both that is an optimist and a pessimist at the same time; well, you shall be both divide by two!

So dear reader, negative pessimism creates in you hopelessness, discouragement, obstacles and hinders you from being the real you. I advise to be careful lest you'll not experience what you dream of because of one word: pessimism.


2. A Chariot? Why A Chariot?


I am becoming lazy and lazier these technological days of our generation that I don't want to check up words in a dictionary. I just used my 'head' to define a chariot.:) Aren't you lazy too to even check a word like mapillary in the dictionary instead you Google it? I am just kidding. We Google it to reduce time. Isn't it?

Anyway, a chariot is a two-wheeled horse drawn vehicle used in ancient time in battle and in racing. In short, it is a machine being pulled around and I am comparing somebody with it. Do you agree? Then let's get down....

Why should anyone be lead by others to take decisions or actions about things that are crucial matters of one's life? If you are one of those who want to be dragged around aimlessly like a toy used by kids and never lead anyone, then, it is what I am talking about and it is about time you look at your image which is reputation. You can't be the tail of others anymore instead, you should stop there because I can tell you that you WON'T EXPERIENCE SUCCESS if you continue this way!


3. Source Of All Odds.


I don't want to stiffen my fingers trying to re-type what I have already done in an article. The source of all odds I mean is Mr. Jack of all trades which you can check. Read 5 Ways To Avoid Being Jack Of All Trades.

If you don't know who Jack is, the article is going to the best source I can recommend at the moment. To put a full stop to what I mean, if you are the source of everything, you will never experience success if you are this person.


4. Don't Have Success Ego.


How many times are you going to be insecure, shy, lack confidence or afraid of failing?
Before I proceed; read these quotes to give you hints.
  • A little knowledge that acts is worth infinity more than much knowledge that is idle.-Kahlil Givran.
  • Everyone tries; some succeed, few fail, and none give up is what success is. My quote.
  • And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up.-Gal 6:9
  • A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw.
  • The only thing some people do is grow old.
  • Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end street.
  • Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failures. If you're not failing, you're not growing.-H. Stanley Judd.
  • People who don't make mistakes are those who are not doing anything because they fear failure and risks of mistakes.-My quote.
  • I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything.-Henry Ward Beecher.
  • Your season of failure is the best time for sowing your seed of success.-John L Mason.
If you don't have success ego in you, you'll always want to coil into yourself like a millipede when touched and that means you'll never experience success.


5. More Haste But Less Patience.


Are you those kind of individual who want to do things as fast as your heart keeps telling you it is the right time before you even lose a piece of your mind? Or one of those impatient guys?
Well, none can accept being called impatient lad or lady even though you are actually one.

Today, I have had the courage to say that I sometime get a 'little' but cool enough to sooth myself down.

Life success imply that if hurry hurry and less patience dominate your being, you can't get it and you have to let your soul wait for success which according to successful people; they say it does not come in a fortnight not even a month's time but patience and less haste will.


6. Slave Of Your Past.


Dwelling over your past is not going to take you forward but backward. You can never buy back the past but you can consume your today and sell your tomorrow depending on how you look at life now.
You can't change the past, but you can ruin your present by worrying over the future.-Walt Disney
People have a tendency of wanting to live their present using the past rather then vice-versa.
If the chains of the past are still holding you hostage, success or whatever fulfillment in life is going to be difficult.


7. Procrastination.


Procrastination is the language of the poor they say! Putting off something is a liability that will haunt you of your precious ideas and will bring you no tangible thing.
The best you can do is; do today what you want to postpone until tomorrow. Never allow the Devil to hold, influence and decide for you. Because he is not only going to hide your visibility of the unseen but do also destroy your imagination.

I have come to notice that the only thing that comes to a procrastinator is old age and I believe you are not one and even far from if I may wink with you.
Wake up now and take action and if you don't know where you are going, then you are on your way.


Conclusion


Now it is your turn to speak your mind. Got any other reasons that can make anyone not to be successful? Just share them or let me hear your say in the comment below.

To your life success,
Malok Mading –Is the author of this blog
 who writes reviews and general articles. Join me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web hosting
Your Ad Here

Subscribe to 21st Blogger

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner